Important Note: On April 3, 2020, in response to continued respirator shortages, the FDA issued a new Emergency Use Authorization for non-NIOSH-approved N95 respirators made in China, which makes KN95 respirators eligible for authorization if certain criteria are met, including evidence demonstrating that the respirator is authentic. Our suppliers meet these standards.
Important Note: These masks can be a good alternative for general daily use since N95 respirator masks inventory is low these days, and should be saved for use by healthcare professionals and essential service workers.
LARGE ORDERS DISCOUNT: If you are a business or institution and would like to inquire about larger orders, please contact us directly with your organization name and needs.
✔ Reduce exposure to dust, allergens, smoke and pollution.
✔ Breathe safely without compromising comfort and productivity.
✔ Reduce physical exposure to potentially sick people.
✔ Also suitable for professionals in carpentry, construction and painting, and other industrial work.
- Respiratory Face Mask, manufactured and certified according to regulatory standards around the world (KN95 - China, N95 - USA and FFP2 - Europe). Respirators certified as meeting these standards can be expected to function very similarly to one another.
- At least 95 % Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols.
- Stretchable earloops and lightweight design make it comfortable to wear (even during extended periods of time).
- Adjustable nose bridge and seamless blanking helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points. Designed to perfectly cover the nose, mouth and chin, for extra protection.
- Made from non-woven fabric with multi-layer protection and environmentally friendly soft inner material (non-toxic and non-irritating).
- Contour design ensures the compatibility with glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Provides excellent two way protection, by filtering both inflow and outflow of air.
- Disposable respirator with a maximum recommended usage of 8 hours.